Loading...

Skype using random real Numbers as Caller ID

In Summary : I sometimes use Skype for various resons to make phone calls. Usually the person on the other end just gets "Unknown Nu...

In Summary :

I sometimes use Skype for various resons to make phone calls. Usually the person on the other end just gets "Unknown Number" as caller ID shown, in the last few days though they sometimes get a random reall and most of the time assigned and working number.I made a few tests today and yesterday and I got numbers from the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Croatia and Austria. Sometimes they are landlines and sometimes mobile numbers[...]

kindly refer the following link as follow up :
https://ift.tt/2JPI5HN

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo

StatCounter

View My Stats